Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pizza Dough and Pesto Pizza

DSC_0057_2

Pizza Dough

4 cups flour
2 Tablespoon sugar
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 cup water
3 Tablespoon olive oil
2 1/4 teaspoon of yeast
corn meal

Mix all together.  I use a bread machine.  Let rise for at least one hour.  Roll out to about one half inch.  Dust pizza pan or baking sheet with corn meal.  Place the crust on top of the corn meal.  Cover with toppings, and bake at 400 degrees for fifteen minutes.



DSC_0016

My favorite thing to put on this dough is pesto.



DSC_0024

I top it with a couple different kinds of cheese.



DSC_0021

Looks like I'm running low on romano cheese...



DSC_0022

No worries.  Steve brought me back another wedge from Anchorage.



DSC_0027

Top it with some mozzarella.



DSC_0034

Bake and enjoy.

No comments: